PDA

View Full Version : New TREK scenes posted online

strider01
09-23-2005, 13:20
First of all, thanks to everyone that has taken the time to watch TREK and to write to us. We really enjoyed making the film, and are glad that people have enjoyed it so much. Many people have asked about extra scenes that did not make it on the DVD. Yes there are some, and I finally got around to posting them online.

You can go to the TREK page on our website http://www.cirquevideo.com/Trekpage.html and check out a few fun quicktime movies that didn't quite make it into the final cut.

Enjoy, and let us know what you think.

Strider/Gunslinger - the Cirque crew

Footslogger
09-23-2005, 13:32
Great stuff. What/when's the next adventure.

Keep us posted !!

'Slogger (AT 2003) & BadAss Turtle (AT 2001)

Smile
09-23-2005, 14:42
Thanks Strider01!
TREK was and is my fav DVD so far on the trail. Are you ever heading out again?
Can't wait to see the new footage and see what other interesting projects you may have been up to in the meantime.

Husko
11-08-2005, 00:15
Hi Strider01!

Thank you so much for a great video! I've watched it about 10 times in two weeks!

Tha Wookie
11-08-2005, 09:26
Thanks for sharing the clips, and THANK YOU BEER POET!!!

I will watch it again and again, and share with some people.

I have so many people tell me they are thinking of hiking the trail, now I can show them this clip!

http://www.cirquevideo.com/BeerHi.html

Smile
11-08-2005, 09:42
IMO by far the best one to date! I share this DVD with everyone who doesn't 'get it' about the AT who are asking me about my thru next year - they really enjoy it and it has prompted some of my non-hiking friends to consider hiking.

Husko
11-09-2005, 01:22
IMO by far the best one to date! I share this DVD with everyone who doesn't 'get it' about the AT who are asking me about my thru next year - they really enjoy it and it has prompted some of my non-hiking friends to consider hiking.

Good point. I might not have the intention to use it as a tool to convice others to hike becuase that would be impossible but for damage control, that's a whole tactic I haven't thought of!

My family is now going to watch this DVD over the weekend even If I have to tie them to the sofa!

Smile
11-09-2005, 04:35
You know I've been pretty amazed at the reaction of folks to TREK. The ones who I thought would really be 'into' hiking - outdoorsy folks already who were into basic camper/camping - were less inclined to get as excited about it as the complete "you really sleep alone in the woods at night?" crowd. The newbs were the ones who felt it was a really cool thing to do and wanted to tag along on a local shakedown hike. Who woulda thunk it!

Then there were several "you mean you watched this and you still want to go?" responses. Everyone liked the 'challenges' though, really spiced things up with the unexpected....

Uncle Silly
11-09-2005, 16:06
am i the only one that sees this thread and thinks "oh gawd, not more Shatner" ?

Sly
11-09-2005, 16:42
Smile,

Maybe you can bring it to the SoRuck for those that don't have it can watch.

Lugnut
11-10-2005, 18:10
I thought "Trek" was excellent. Having gottten that out of the way, I have a question. How did Gunslinger avoid getting tagged with the trailname of "Oswald"? He's a dead ringer for, and seems to act like, the guy playing Oswald Harvey on The Drew Carey Show. :-?

PartnerShip
11-13-2005, 21:28
I found your video and bought it online and love it , it is great and in fact have it playing every day for inspiration.
Planning to thru hike in 2006
Just curious, are any of you from Asheville, you mention Barley's Pizza and I saw a package you recieved from maybe from around hree.
Yet when I go into gear stores to check out equipment they do not have nor have they hear of your video.
I tell everyone and how can I help u get it into stores here?

PartnerShip
11-13-2005, 22:40
Also just curious is there anywhere I can order about 10 of these at a discount so I can give them as Christmas presents to friend s and family so they will have an idea what we are about to do
thanks

justusryans
11-13-2005, 22:49
i don' know about discounted, but I got mine at Amazon.com

SavageLlama
11-17-2005, 21:37
Many thanks for the bonus clips. That AT poem is some funny stuff..

http://www.cirquevideo.com/BeerHi.html

fivefour
03-14-2006, 11:45
Just found this in the local library last night. I had no idea it existed. Great film IMO. Now I have to order myself a copy.