PDA

View Full Version : 2014-Great Group of North Bounders

Ron Haven
05-06-2014, 18:48
I have been on the trail working with hikers for a lot of years as many of you know. I remember many times in the past that one right after the other knuckle head would be coming thru. This year, I didn't meet any. Maybe they were some out there but I didn't see them. It seemed that all of the 2014 group were very respectful and happy. All of you keep enjoying the trail. Maybe future hikers can learn something from all of you, thanks friends.
:)

flemdawg1
05-06-2014, 19:37
Well now you jinxed Ron. :)

shakey_snake
05-06-2014, 19:51
This makes me want to swing my fist in the air and "whoop" like I'm on Arsenio for all those guys and gals.

Ron Haven
05-06-2014, 21:35
I had to give them a hand. I have been proud of all of them I have met.

Jeff
05-07-2014, 05:58
Looking forward to meeting them !!!

4shot
05-07-2014, 07:29
Ron - we appreciate what you do. I have stayed at your places in Hiawassee and Franklin. Unfortunately, you are too far south for the trail to have weeded out the vast majority of alleged "thruhikers" who, are in fact, knuckleheads. glad to see that you got a well deserved respite this year.

Ron Haven
05-07-2014, 22:46
Ron - we appreciate what you do. I have stayed at your places in Hiawassee and Franklin. Unfortunately, you are too far south for the trail to have weeded out the vast majority of alleged "thruhikers" who, are in fact, knuckleheads. glad to see that you got a well deserved respite this year.
thanks 4shot, me tooooo. Thanks for your business also..