PDA

View Full Version : Trail Magic, the game

jlb2012
09-24-2005, 17:36
ref: ATC link (http://www.atctrailstore.org/catalog/iteminfo.cfm?atcmem=1&itemid=317&compid=1)

has anyone here actually played this game?

is it better played drunk?

wacocelt
09-24-2005, 18:26

Theres a game that isn't?

Bayley
09-25-2005, 12:40
Hey HOI (thanks again for that enormous pizza in Shenandoah),
I played Trail Magic The Game all the way through the Whites; it's hysterical and silly sober, I imagine it's similar drunk. Highly recommended. Lots of easy, easy AT trivia, a few incorrect "facts," and it triggers lots of stories.
Do it. Let me know how it is drunk.
Best,
Day Tripper.

jlb2012
09-25-2005, 13:02
Hey Day Tripper thanks for the info and I am very glad to hear from you again. I never heard when/if Missippi Alan reached Katahdin - I hope he did OK too. I'm afraid someone else will need to test the game drunk since I stopped drinking a few years ago - the reason I asked about the drunk game is that I still have a number of friends who hike _and_drink and sometimes its a lot of fun just to watch a bunch of drunks playing a silly game. ;)

BTW welcome to Whiteblaze - a good group to hang with

Nightwalker
09-25-2005, 17:14
Theres a game that isn't?
Any sort of motorsport comes to mind.

Also, javelin catching, while I'm thinking about it...

rambunny
09-26-2005, 13:07
It should have awarning on it-If you have over 7,000 miles on the AT no one will play with you!!!!!!

The Solemates
09-26-2005, 13:22
ref: ATC link (http://www.atctrailstore.org/catalog/iteminfo.cfm?atcmem=1&itemid=317&compid=1)

has anyone here actually played this game?

that game is so easy its no fun.

Traction
10-04-2005, 18:08
that game is awesome.. I played it with bayley in the whites.. and it made me feel smart :D .. and I don't get that feeling alot. Well, except for when I talk to bayley.. then I always feel smart :p

LEGS
10-05-2005, 01:05
that game is awesome.. I played it with bayley in the whites.. and it made me feel smart :D .. and I don't get that feeling alot. Well, except for when I talk to bayley.. then I always feel smart :p
TRACTION! YOUR A MESS, YA KNOW SHES SMARTER THAN YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAH, ! HAPPY TRAILS MAN!

Traction
10-05-2005, 01:13
I hate to admit it.. but you're right. She's one smart cookie. Too bad she sucks at walking and trips when she's leading a trip up Katahdin and smashes her nose in front of all her little idols who she's just told about her journeys as a thru-hiker.. Ah, the poking fun at will never end.. ever. And yes, Legs.. the trails are happy, aren't they? :-?