PDA

View Full Version : getting desparate

Pegleg22
09-26-2005, 06:32
I have everything planned for this coming weekend except a ride from the Albany airport over to Bennington, VT. All public transportation has been discontinued and so far, no one seems to be interested or able to help. So my last plea, before the thumb goes out. Ride needed from the airport on Sat. am around 9:30. Will pay for gas and time. Please consider helping 3 female hikers. Thanks, Pegleg

TOW
09-26-2005, 06:50
I have everything planned for this coming weekend except a ride from the Albany airport over to Bennington, VT. All public transportation has been discontinued and so far, no one seems to be interested or able to help. So my last plea, before the thumb goes out. Ride needed from the airport on Sat. am around 9:30. Will pay for gas and time. Please consider helping 3 female hikers. Thanks, Pegleg check your private messages....

Lilred
09-26-2005, 08:43
I have everything planned for this coming weekend except a ride from the Albany airport over to Bennington, VT. All public transportation has been discontinued and so far, no one seems to be interested or able to help. So my last plea, before the thumb goes out. Ride needed from the airport on Sat. am around 9:30. Will pay for gas and time. Please consider helping 3 female hikers. Thanks, Pegleg

Why has public transportation been discontinued?????

kyhipo
09-26-2005, 09:17
i think you might reconsider going to north adams from albany and headind up through vermont have did that trip three or four times :-? ky

Tin Man
09-26-2005, 09:49
Have you tried the Shuttle List on appalachiantrail.org?

http://www.appalachiantrail.org/atf/cf/{D25B4747-42A3-4302-8D48-EF35C0B0D9F1}/ATshuttle.pdf

Ronna from Rutland Taxi may be able to assist. I know she is busy Friday, as she had a conflict for my request on that date, but she may be available on Saturday.

Pegleg22
09-28-2005, 07:23
Hi Everyone, I Found A Shuttler In Bennington That Is Gonna P/u And Take Back From Cheshire. Thank You All That Replied To My Needs. The At Community At Work Again. Happy Hiking Everyone, Pegleg