PDA

View Full Version : Log Home For Sale Near SNP

Skyline
05-30-2014, 12:33
I am putting my longtime home near Luray VA on the market again and want to let the AT community know of its availability. It is perfectly located not far from town, but more importantly within a short drive of the AT and the Shenandoah National Park entrance which splits the North and Central Districts (Thornton Gap).

The home has many upgrades and amenities, including an AT-style shelter and camping area on-site. The whole house and land layout is good for casually invited hiker visitors, but the HOA will not permit an actual hostel.

Recently reduced by $80,000 to only $279,900 for quick sale!

Check out full details and 20+ photos at: www.ShenandoahDreamHome.com (http://www.ShenandoahDreamHome.com). Or call toll-free 866-893-1490 and ask for Jim. Website will be updated with reduced pricing soon, but the correct price is $279,900.

mikec
05-30-2014, 13:25
That's a very nice house. How much land comes with it?

Deer Hunter
05-30-2014, 16:53

•2,700+ sq. ft. interior space on 3 acres

Skyline
05-30-2014, 16:55

Total of 3 acres. Much of it is landscaped, some wooded. Property has trees around boundary which affords a level of privacy.

Praha4
05-30-2014, 17:11
the entire place is beautiful, but I really like the living room!

Skyline
05-31-2014, 00:49
the entire place is beautiful, but I really like the living room!

Very comfy. Though there is central air/heat, I rely a lot on the woodstove for both financial and aesthetic reasons. It heats most of the house quite well. Since the Central HVAC is on three zones, the most I need to use in winter, with the woodstove going, is one. Wood is $65/large load (almost a cord) cut/delivered/stacked. Can't beat that! At my other home in Delaware that would cost $300!

Skyline
05-31-2014, 11:38
Just had a question from a WBer through the website which might be appropriately answered here.

Q: How long does it take you to cut al that grass?

A: Doesn't take me any time at all! My next door neighbor cuts the grass and other exterior work for a reasonable flat fee. He would be willing to continue for a buyer if desired.