PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle each other in northern PA/southern NJ around June 18

horsewithnoname
05-31-2014, 22:17
I am planning some section hiking from the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary Road (near Eckville Shelter) in northern PA to southern NJ around June 18 (starting date somewhat flexible) and could help shuttle and use a shuttle from either end. Please respond to this posting if this might work.

Horse With No Name

Disco
06-02-2014, 13:14
I might be available then. Looking to complete PA, have already done 130 miles (PennMar to Rt 501) via dayhikes. Would be willing to leapfrog cars if possible and work our way from Hawk Mtn northeastward. Park car B north on the trail, then hike southbound back to car A, then drive car A north of car B and hike southbound back to car B, etc. Allows for slackpacking, etc. Let me know what you think. - Disco

I am planning some section hiking from the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary Road (near Eckville Shelter) in northern PA to southern NJ around June 18 (starting date somewhat flexible) and could help shuttle and use a shuttle from either end. Please respond to this posting if this might work.

Horse With No Name