PDA

View Full Version : going comando / going girly

squeezebox
06-10-2014, 00:05
When I think about going commando, I see Arnold Schrweneger or or Sylvester Stylone too busy
killing alians or 3rd world soldiers to take the time to wear underwear, or more realistically Vietnam veterans heat and humidity causing athletes foot bacteria in their crotch, crotch root I think is the term.
But a woman wearing a skirt and no panties is completely different.
It's about airing out your good stuff and being comfortable. and fewer yeast infections.
Yea somebody might see up your skirt and see your girly parts, but geez we all know what it looks like.

So my suggested term for wearing a skirt with no panties,
Is Going Girly

Foresight
06-10-2014, 00:33
Your posts read "male". Your username reads "female". Which is it? I gotta know, it's driving me crazy.

Foresight
06-10-2014, 00:54
I'm almost 61, 50 lbs overweight, but I.m going to start training, but with Budda's help, I'm going to be the first man to walk to the moon. And if things go well I'll go to mars.

Never(dirty)mind :D

tarditi
06-10-2014, 09:23
not too far back your options were cotton, wool, or nothing. Now there are many antimicrobial tech materials if you don't want to go commando (modesty, hygiene, etc.).

I have found ex officio to be outstanding (albeit pricey) and prevent chafing (boxer briefs) as well as other typical hot weather problems.

Just Bill
06-10-2014, 11:37
Commando is unisex term.
Crotch Rot- not the technical term- but very real.

Truth be told, I also find an Ex Offico brief to be a better choice these days. With age and modern materials to assist, the bouncing boys cause more problems free than contained.

Depending on size/color/and whatever magical inventory system they use at Amazon they can be as cheap as $12 shipped-
http://www.amazon.com/ExOfficio-Give-N-Go-Brief-Charcoal-Medium/dp/B001M0MN34/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1402414440&sr=1-1&keywords=ex+officio+mens+briefs

the boxers cause more chafing than help it in my opinion.

Coffee
06-10-2014, 11:42
When I read the OP I had to double check whether this was in the "humor" section - in bad taste at that. I guess not. But I have to say that if chafing is the issue, going commando is not the solution; in fact it would make it worse. Ex Officio is a good solution.