PDA

View Full Version : Jack Of All Trails

Ricky&Jack
06-10-2014, 18:33
I didn't want to put this in the "Dogs On the Appalachian Trail" thread, because it's not limited to the A.T.

I understand that I'm kinda crazy. But I love my dog, Jack. He is about 6-7 month old Husky, and he has been my hiking partner on every trip I take lately. He's my best friend, and he deserves his own Facebook page to chronicle his trips on the A.T, local trails, and our big hiking adventure this summer (probably out west) and I wanted a place for family and friends to come and check out our updates etc together.

If you want to follow 'Jack of All Trails' on Facebook, please feel free to. https://www.facebook.com/jackofalltrails

it'll only be updated with Jack and Hiking related posts such as gear buys, trips etc.

If you don't want to follow, feel free not to.

And please don't reply that its unnecessary to give a dog his own page etc, and to publicize it on a forum.

Thanks

(also, if you don't want to follow, I will probably post our hiking adventures on this tread as well, since its specifically named for him and I, and it'll help us from cluttering the forum with a thread for each trip. So you can still follow along without doing the whole Facebook thing.)

tiptoe
06-11-2014, 08:43
Not to worry, Ricky. All husky owners are a little crazy; that's why we love this breed. I hope Jack's paw heals quickly.