PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 1st Atlanta/Athens Callout!Trail Maintenance with Walt Cook, Sat., Ath

Tha Wookie
09-29-2005, 12:18
Sorry for the late notice, but I was just forwarded this message (I am in San Fransisco, and can't make it, but I hope YOU can!):

Come lend a hand if you can...Please call to register so we will have enough tools for all!

Cook’s Greenway Trail Maintenance Day
Saturday, October 1, 9am - noon
meet at Sandy Creek Nature Center, ENSAT building
Spend your morning hiking the lower portion of Cook’s Greenway trail and help clear the trail of invasive vegetation. Working on the privet problem along the boardwalk and finishing Oxbow Trail with Dr. Walt Cook. Trail building and maintenance issues will be discussed and utilized. Please bring gloves and a water bottle; tools will be provided.

Carly Robinson
(706)613-3615 x227
[email protected] ([email protected])

Tha Wookie
09-29-2005, 12:20
That's in ATHENS GA! home of awesome trails!

Footslogger
09-29-2005, 13:08
Can't make it this time Wook ...but having been there for the last one I know you'll draw a good crowd and have a great time !!

'Slogger

Tha Wookie
09-29-2005, 22:54
yeah, slogger.... those pics you made were great. Did you post them? I was going to, but they are your pics. Carly said she made some big mounted matte prints that are going up in the learning center! In fact, I think they're already up.

Baby Blue
09-30-2005, 00:45
Dang! I'm moving to Athens next week... I have to be in Asheville packing up on the 1st but keep the call-outs coming! I'll make it to the next one for sure!