PDA

View Full Version : still looking for a last minuite hiking partner

ICEking96
06-14-2014, 11:46
well, I haven't got much hope left to find a thru partner for SOBO on this site, does anyone have any ideas on how likely I am to find a partner on the trail? im going to hike regardless, but I thought a partner would be nice.

Ricky&Jack
06-14-2014, 12:24
here is a thread of a guy made today. he's about to leave soon for his SOBO. Post in there. Maybe he's looking for a partner.http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?104597-Way-too-heavy-leaving-in-two-days

Also if you search for 2014 SOBo threads etc, I'm sure theres plenty of conversations going on, with members doing a SOBO. Maybe they are able to leave at the same time.

rafe
06-14-2014, 12:31
well, I haven't got much hope left to find a thru partner for SOBO on this site, does anyone have any ideas on how likely I am to find a partner on the trail? im going to hike regardless, but I thought a partner would be nice.

Just go. Enjoy the scenery. There should be a handful of sobos leaving pretty much every day now, for the next several weeks. If you don't happen to meet any, either speed up or slow down a bit. You'll meet at shelters, at breaks, etc.