PDA

View Full Version : Happy Pappys Day!

rocketsocks
06-15-2014, 13:49
Happy Fathers Day

...must cut grass, must start grill. :sun

Ron Haven
06-15-2014, 14:17
Wishing everyone a Happy Fathers Day whether you are a dad or not. All of you have one. Have a great hike also friends......

Teacher & Snacktime
06-15-2014, 14:48
Happy Fathers Day

...must cut grass, must start grill. :sun

Hey wait, isn't someone supposed to do that FOR you? Happy Father's Day, RS.

rocketsocks
06-15-2014, 15:44
Hey wait, isn't someone supposed to do that FOR you? Happy Father's Day, RS.
Yep, they did...thanks Teach, beauty day out there in the North East today.:sun

Just Bill
06-16-2014, 15:04
Saturday night my son and I took our first father/son solo trip- to the vast wilderness of the backyard.
Turns out he doesn't like marshmallows, roasted or otherwise. Or hot dogs. (Strange parents, strange kid I suppose)
But he loves campfires very much, and was very happy to sleep in my elephant's foot with his snoring pappy.
He even told me a campfire tale about how he was playing in Grandpa's yard and had to go poop, so he went behind a bush and did.
Grandpa asked him why he did that and he told Grandpa he was using the "campin bathroom".

Sunday morning, about 5 am we awoke in our rain-fly-less tent to birds chirping and dawn cracking.
"Dada?" Uh-oh- bathroom emergency?
I rolled over to see his two big blue eyes and his little face peaking over the top of the bag, "Yes Will?"
"I really like camping with you"

Way better than the crayon scribbled card or that he rolled over and let us sleep in for an hour.

To my Dad and all the Dad's who take the little one's to the woods- Happy (belated) Father's Day.