PDA

View Full Version : CF Order from JimmyJim

Damn Yankee
06-25-2014, 10:15
I ordered some CF bags and pack liner from JJ and thought I would give him a small plug. Items were made to my specifications, great communications, fast turn around and shipping. If anyone needs anything made from CF or other materials, give him a shout out. Awesome guy to deal with and very professional. Thanks JJ

flemdawg1
06-25-2014, 10:29
Who is that? Does he have a website?

Just Bill
06-25-2014, 12:50
I believe the special glasses he wears are primarily responsible for his skills.
Haven't personally seen his stuff- but have heard nothing but good things.

On a more serious note:
Unfortunately JimmyJam suffers from a severe case of MYOG syndrome.
Please help this unfortunate man out, he will be making gear due to his sickness regardless.
By purchasing it you can assist his loved ones in keeping Jimmy safely confined to "craft time".
Cuben Fiber addiction is perhaps the worst form of MYOGS and puts a huge financial burden on his loved ones.

Jimmy is in a Jam- please help a hiker today!

jimmyjam
06-25-2014, 15:52
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Yes my name is jimmyjam and I am an addict, a MYOG addict. While I have always made things: tree houses, then buildings & homes, motorcycles, and about 6 or 7 years ago I got bitten by MYOG for backpacking because I wasn't satisfied with what I could buy in the store. I make stuff out of all the popular fabrics: silnylon, cuben, M50 etc. No web site yet, but I am thinking about rolling one out this winter when I have more time- hey I guy has got to get out and hike once in a while. Happy Hiking!!!

rocketsocks
06-25-2014, 17:32
Jimmy Jam did me a solid and hooked me up with some tyvek over mitts I needed, thanks Jim, sure did appreciate it, and they work great.

Damn Yankee
06-25-2014, 23:26
Sorry JimmyJam for the misspelling of your username but, I guess the point got out. Be talking with you about the tarp.

jimmyjam
06-26-2014, 12:08
Sorry JimmyJam for the misspelling of your username but, I guess the point got out. Be talking with you about the tarp.

No problem. I am working on a drawing of a tarp showing seam locations and tie- outs to send to you.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2