PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Kettle

zelph
07-13-2014, 21:28
Nice chart for Kettle information:

Northern Lights
07-16-2014, 14:28
I just received a Kelly kettle in the mail today from a co worker as a gift. I love it already and haven't used it yet :D

atraildreamer
07-17-2014, 13:26
Zelph, the chart is unreadable. I tried opening it in Irfan viewer, and also tried incorporating it into a Word document. It is just a blur when magnified.

CalebJ
07-17-2014, 13:40
Have you tried clicking on the image thumbnail? At least in Chrome, it expands immediately to a full scale version. You can right click and save that version properly (if you did it before clicking to expand, you end up saving the thumbnail).

zelph
07-17-2014, 22:37
Hows this one?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/obijiwa/Conquistador%20Cook%20Kit/kellykettlechart_zps13fc7944.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/obijiwa/media/Conquistador%20Cook%20Kit/kellykettlechart_zps13fc7944.jpg.html)

atraildreamer
07-21-2014, 11:34
Much better Zelph! Easier on these older eyes!:eek:
(Why does the printing get smaller as we get older?:-? :) )

CalebJ_ I never use Google Chrome, or Google. I don't like their intrusiveness into my internet browsing habits. Open up your "Task Manager" and look at the "Processes" after you use Chrome, or Google, Gmail, etc.

You will always see a Google process in there, even if you have left their site(s). :mad:

I use: www.duckduckgo.com for my searches, (they don't track you), and Firefox for my browser. I also have the AdBlock Plus and NoScript addons for Firefox to block all the junk that Google and other sites are trying to sneak into my PC.

zelph
07-22-2014, 09:04

Over the years our brains become filled with knowledge and so they expand and put pressure on the optic nerves:D

I have 4 kettles, 2 large ss, 1 Backcountry boiler and ....LOL my brain is so full I can't remember everything :-))))))

CalebJ
07-22-2014, 09:07

CalebJ_ I never use Google Chrome, or Google. I don't like their intrusiveness into my internet browsing habits. Open up your "Task Manager" and look at the "Processes" after you use Chrome, or Google, Gmail, etc.

You will always see a Google process in there, even if you have left their site(s). :mad:

I use: www.duckduckgo.com (http://www.duckduckgo.com) for my searches, (they don't track you), and Firefox for my browser. I also have the AdBlock Plus and NoScript addons for Firefox to block all the junk that Google and other sites are trying to sneak into my PC.
That's all very interesting, but doesn't actually correlate to what I suggested at all.

zelph
07-22-2014, 21:28
Here is the one I couldn't remember LOL

There are times I have special needs:D

Wood is my goto fuel;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV0x7RNOkmg

atraildreamer
07-24-2014, 11:50
That's all very interesting, but doesn't actually correlate to what I suggested at all.

I know, it was a rant!

atraildreamer
07-24-2014, 11:56
Over the years our brains become filled with knowledge and so they expand and put pressure on the optic nerves:D

I have 4 kettles, 2 large ss, 1 Backcountry boiler and ....LOL my brain is so full I can't remember everything :-))))))

So...you look like this?

zelph
07-24-2014, 14:53
So...you look like this?

Yes, but a few pounds heavier:D

atraildreamer
07-25-2014, 12:18
Yes, but a few pounds heavier:D

So...this is you...

zelph
07-25-2014, 15:20
So...this is you...

Whoa!!!!............why not....call it me:banana a few jumpingjacks will take a few pounds of:D

atraildreamer
08-03-2014, 18:44
Whoa!!!!............why not....call it me:banana a few jumping jacks will take a few pounds of:D

OK...sure...if that works for you...:-?

nuknees
03-05-2015, 15:13
Love the idea behind the KK but what turns me away is the bulky volume of the unit...takes up precious space I can use for food or extra clothing.