PDA

View Full Version : Need A Ride North..now that I am south for GATHERING

Lion King
10-04-2005, 11:25
Just got word that My Documentary will be playing at The Gathering on Saturday morning...but I didnt thinik it was so I begin coming South, now I just got the email that it would be playing and I kinda would like to be there for it...I am in Glasgow VA trying to get back to my car in Helen, but Now I would just as soon get back to NH for the Gathering....anyone heading that way from here in the next day or two???

LK

Please and thank you

Lion King
10-04-2005, 12:05
Ill do a jig for you if you help.

In Front of a crowd, like an old Irsih folk jig...and Ill do it in a SKirt, which I refuse to hike in, but for a ride I will Jig in A skirt...no make up, or wigs, or funky s#!t though.

Crap...how long would it take to hitch that far...I mean PA and NY and NJ are almost impossible to hitch though...trust me Ive tried...

Sly
10-04-2005, 12:51
LK,

Not sure it will help but I could post a note to the at-l. Do you have contact number in Glasgow?

Traction
10-04-2005, 13:06
Lionking.. I'm in harrisonburg, VA.. a little north from where you are. I haven't quite made up my mind, but I'd like to go up to the gathering it's just gas is so damn high.. If I decide to go I can hook you up with a ride..but if you've got it, a little help with gas would help me out a ton.. The thing is though, I wouldn't be able to leave until thursday around 6pm.. which would put us up there sometime early Friday morning I'm guessing.. and i'd have to be back by late sunday night. I'll let you know what i'm doing as soon as I figure that out.

Lion King
10-04-2005, 14:49
Lionking.. I'm in harrisonburg, VA.. a little north from where you are. I haven't quite made up my mind, but I'd like to go up to the gathering it's just gas is so damn high.. If I decide to go I can hook you up with a ride..but if you've got it, a little help with gas would help me out a ton.. The thing is though, I wouldn't be able to leave until thursday around 6pm.. which would put us up there sometime early Friday morning I'm guessing.. and i'd have to be back by late sunday night. I'll let you know what i'm doing as soon as I figure that out.
Sure, email me. I aint rich, but PM me...Im in Glasgow at the one and Only Hotel here.
You can call them but I dont really know the name..."Family PLace" I think...Ill check my PM's and Email tomorrow.

Thanks.
LK

wyattAT2005
10-05-2005, 16:54
Hey it's Mouth

If you can get to southern PA you can ride with me.