PDA

View Full Version : Need shuttle from Damascus or Wytheville, VA Oct 27th & return to Tri-Cities Airport

HonorOFeagle
10-06-2005, 05:42
Hi,

I'm planning on hiking on the AT or in Grayon Highlands on October 27th through October 31st. I will be coming down on business to work in High Point, NC on Tuesday of that week, and I will be dropped off by a co-worker on October 27th. Depending on arrangements, I could be dropped off in Fancy Gap or Wytheville, VA - whatever is easier for the person willing to shuttle. I would like to be dropped off BEFORE DARK at a shelter on October 27th. I will expect to be picked up in the late afternoon on October 31st. From there I will need to be driven to the Tri-Cities Airport in Blountville, TN where I will be flying out of.

I will decide on a final itinerary once I find someone interested in shuttling me. Right now the Virgina Creeper Trail or a loop of Grayson Highlands is a likely scenario.

Please contact me by email or my cell phone# 616-446-5560. I know this is short notice, but I really need to book a flight within the next 2 days. I'm taking advantage of an opportunity to take vacation time that came up kind of suddenly. Thanks.

Jason

Big Dawg
10-06-2005, 10:10
Jason, call Jeff or Dave at Mt.Rogers Outfitters, in Damascus, VA, #276-475-5416,,, They can help ya w/ shuttle once you're in Wytheville, VA, or Fancy Gap,, & they can also help ya finalize your plans, drop off/pick up, etc. Enjoy!! You got my email if ya need anything else.

Later :sun