PDA

View Full Version : Pinhoti partner

meat803
07-26-2014, 02:22
I have decided to include the Pinhoti in the event that it gets added one day I can say I already did it. My plan is to start mid to early Feb and finish Pinhoti. My son's birthday is on March 5th and I would like to be with him for that then start AT. I live in GA so it wont be an issue. So basically we do Pinhoti together then part ways or you can join me for a couple zero days then start AT.

Would love to find a partner or 2 or 3 to do the Pinhoti. I live in Augusta GA and therefore can host for an out of towner. I can take care of travel from airport and shuttle to trail head.

Capable of doing 20+ mile days but will be keeping it probably around 12 at first to warm up. That few miles leads to a lot of camp time which will be better spent with company. So if anybody is interest drop me a line. Male or female doesn't matter. Im 37 with long time girlfriend and a son. No axe murders or criminal history here. Laid back hiker trash just looking for some easy going conversation around the campfire. Hiking 300 miles alone doesn't seem like much fun.

fastrr
08-17-2014, 06:18
I have been planning on leaving mid February myself but never thought of starting with the Pinhoti. I will have to look into it.