PDA

View Full Version : don't throw away your old trail runners

CrumbSnatcher
07-26-2014, 15:17
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Well-Worn-Merrell-Hikers-Fresh-Off-The-Appalachian-Trail-/171397351704?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27e8140918

Ricky&Jack
07-26-2014, 15:22
"Cant get the odor out" lol

Is this your auction? or you found it?

rocketsocks
07-26-2014, 15:29
I think this fella is dead serious.

I suggest "Bee Positive" remain positive and sell more gold coins, music CD's, and fishing reels and save up for his own adventures.

lzeplin
07-26-2014, 17:42
Good Grief!!

Offshore
07-26-2014, 18:02
OK, and I thought the collection bin at my gym for old sneakers was a little odd. I figured it was for recycling, but this brings it in a new (and somewhat disturbing) direction. Unique way to recover one's thru costs, I suppose.

FatMan
07-26-2014, 18:21
Awesome deal. Too bad their not my size otherwise I'd be a buyer.:rolleyes:

Don H
07-26-2014, 18:38
Anyone who just got back from a thru knows exactly how many miles long the trail is!

"just got home from hiking 2178 miles from springer Georgia to katadhin Maine"

Current trail length is 2185.3.
Besides they're barely worn.

kayak karl
07-26-2014, 18:50
throw in some pics, worn out maps and smelly soaks it's a deal. that will enough to backup my cyber hike story;)

How much money does it take to hike the AT ? ..........$250 :D

Dogwood
07-26-2014, 22:08
No surprise at all! As George Carlin said, "Shart, if you were selling sautéed raccoon's arseholes on a stick, Americans would buy them... "

I'm going to dry out dog scat, wrap it in shiny tin foil, place a red bow around it, and attach a small hook calling it the Dog Lover's Christmas Ornament. I think I can sell 10,000 units to U.S. pet lovers who stay up through the night tethered to infomercials and the Home Shopping Network with an itch to crank up those high interest credit card balances. Get the Dog Lover's Christmas Ornament, made in America, for only $11.95.+ shipping and handling. That's right Dogwood Enterprises is proud to announce this exclusive offer for a limited time only. WAIT, there's more! If you act immediately, I'll include two, that's two, authentic like silver Dog Lover's Christmas Ornaments, your family will be sure to love, ALL for the remarkably low price of $11.95! Act now supplies are limited. Operators are standing by to take your order...............:cool:

handlebar
07-27-2014, 00:44
No surprise at all! As George Carlin said, "Shart, if you were selling sautéed raccoon's arseholes on a stick, Americans would buy them... "

I'm going to dry out dog scat, wrap it in shiny tin foil, place a red bow around it, and attach a small hook calling it the Dog Lover's Christmas Ornament. I think I can sell 10,000 units to U.S. pet lovers who stay up through the night tethered to infomercials and the Home Shopping Network with an itch to crank up those high interest credit card balances. Get the Dog Lover's Christmas Ornament, made in America, for only $11.95.+ shipping and handling. That's right Dogwood Enterprises is proud to announce this exclusive offer for a limited time only. WAIT, there's more! If you act immediately, I'll include two, that's two, authentic like silver Dog Lover's Christmas Ornaments, your family will be sure to love, ALL for the remarkably low price of $11.95!Act now supplies are limited. Operators are standing by to take your order...............:cool:

LMAO, Dogwood! R U sure you're not related to the guy that hawked Shamwows?

rocketsocks
07-27-2014, 01:29
LMAO, Dogwood! R U sure you're not related to the guy that hawked Shamwows?
...wasn't that the same guy who hawked the "Slap Chop" and said..."your gonna love my nuts" :D

Flounder940
07-27-2014, 15:45
The auction ended with the seller accepting a "best offer". I wonder how much that was.