PDA

View Full Version : in the news

grizzlyadam
10-08-2005, 00:03
there was an article printed about me in the greensboro news and record a couple of months ago concerning my endevours on the north carolina mountains to sea trail this past winter. i've just now gotten around to putting a link to it on my website for all to see.

so, i want to invite you to head on over to www.wacphotography.com (http://www.wacphotography.com) and give it a look. have a great day.

Big Dawg
10-08-2005, 07:22
What's up neighbor? Cool site, & great article, Adam!! I hate I missed that article before. Ever since starting my new schedule at work this past spring---including Sunday's 6am to 4:30pm----my regular Sunday morning paper reading routine has vanished. I live in Jamestown, NC,, actually a few hundred feet from the GSO line,, in the Adams Farm area. I lived in GSO all my life-(actually born--& still have relatives---in Asheville), grew up near GSO day school, & attended Page High school. I'm married & soon to adopt a child. I'd love to meet ya & see more of your pics. I also want to start section hiking the MST. My AT hiking partner now lives in Minnesotta, & we only get an AT hike in, at most, 2x/year. I don't get out enough, & have plans to do more hiking on other trails. I wish you the best on your Photography career. Sounds like a dream job!! Take it easy, & email me if ya like----email on WB profile.

Later, Big Dawg (James) :sun

squirrel bait
10-08-2005, 11:45
I can't get the link to work. Would like to read the article as I live a couple of blocks from the eastern terminus.

frieden
10-08-2005, 11:51
Very cool! I would like to do more trails than the AT. I want to see America, before it's gone. I've been in every state, except Alaska and Rhode Island, but that was by car.