PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: Tartptent Moment

bmanice
08-10-2014, 18:06
Hey guys I'm looking for a Tarptent Moment in the new style with the separate fly. Please let me know if you're looking to sell! Thanks so much!

PAHiker
08-10-2014, 20:16
I have a 2013 Tarptent Moment DW and mesh insert with about six nights in it that I will sell. It has been seam sealed and has the silicone stripes on the floor to keep your sleeping pad from sliding around. It also has the optional aluminum cross pole that allows total freestanding setup. The condition is like new, I have always set it up inside as soon as I get back from a trip so it can completely air dry for a day or two. I have used it a couple nights in the winter and one or two nights in the rain. I have experienced no leakage or condensation issues. Right now that package is going for $300.00 new. I will sell mine for $260.00 including USPS and I will also include the tyvek groundcloth as well as a new piece of tyvek that needs to be cut to size for a spare. I have included a photo of the tent in freestanding mode upside down so you can see how well it works, you can really pick the whole tent up and move it.
28057. 28055

bmanice
08-11-2014, 22:29
Bought from PAHiker. Thanks again! I'll be putting this thing to good use! :)