PDA

View Full Version : Whiteblaze Tshirts?

Gambit McCrae
09-03-2014, 15:53
Quick Idea to spread WB on the trail as well as incentive to donate:

A package Deal, Donate say $10 bucks, and at same purchase pay $10 for a dryfit tshirt that says Whiteblaze.net
Wearing it down the trail you see someone "hey whats whiteblaze.net?" and so the story proceeds.

Perhaps Coozies for trail days, hankerchiefs etc

Just trying to think of a way to promote WB :)

haha Tshirt ideas are fun anyways

"click here to go to Whiteblaze.net" Dancing banana beside Whiteblaze.net banner on tshirt (kinda like pilsberry doeboy)

Or just let the shirt say "Ask Me About: WhiteBlaze.net" (http://www.customink.com/designs/whiteblaze/mfu0-0013-2yuf/hotlink?pc=HL-76684&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-4-_-Body_txt-_-button1)

Shutterbug
09-03-2014, 19:59
Quick Idea to spread WB on the trail as well as incentive to donate:

A package Deal, Donate say $10 bucks, and at same purchase pay $10 for a dryfit tshirt that says Whiteblaze.net
Wearing it down the trail you see someone "hey whats whiteblaze.net?" and so the story proceeds.

Perhaps Coozies for trail days, hankerchiefs etc

Just trying to think of a way to promote WB :)

haha Tshirt ideas are fun anyways

"click here to go to Whiteblaze.net" Dancing banana beside Whiteblaze.net banner on tshirt (kinda like pilsberry doeboy)

Or just let the shirt say "Ask Me About: WhiteBlaze.net" (http://www.customink.com/designs/whiteblaze/mfu0-0013-2yuf/hotlink?pc=HL-76684&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-4-_-Body_txt-_-button1)

It has been several years since WhiteBlaze offered the shirts. I only bought two, but wish I had more. If the same shirts are offered again, count me in for several. I am talking about the shirt I was wearing when my avatar picture was taken.

Deer Hunter
09-04-2014, 17:25
I would buy one.

perrito
09-05-2014, 06:44
I would buy one as long as it wasn't a low quality cotton T.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.

Rain Man
09-05-2014, 12:24
Such as this one? Photo last August at White Mountains Lodge & Hostel in Gorham, NH.

BTW, unless WhiteBlaze were to want to go into the hole, the price would need to be around $25, not $10.

Rain Man

rocketsocks
09-05-2014, 12:29
if available in polyester, I'd likely pull the pin. Maybe with some differing options of graphics, the response would be stronger.

"if you build it they will come"