PDA

View Full Version : Komperdell replacement parts?

Mrs Baggins
09-11-2014, 08:23
I have a ladies set of Komperdell poles that I bought at REI about 10 years ago. I've used them on the AT, in South America, and in the UK. I just used them to walk the West Highland Way. I'm taking on the Camino de Santiago next year. I never want to have to part with them. Problem: On the West Highland Way on the 3rd day, we were hiking through some great sucking bogs. One of them pulled the lower extension piece right out of one of my poles, never to be seen again. I didn't have that piece extended so all I was really missing for the rest of the hike was the pointy end of it. I just adjusted it to stay the same height as my other pole. At any rate, I want to replace that piece if at all possible. I can't find any place on the Komperdell website to contact them other than a phone number in Austria. Does anyone know of an email address for them? With an email I could include photos of my poles and what I need to have replaced.

scrabbler
09-11-2014, 08:47
This form lists a USA phone #.

http://www.komperdell.com/images/pdf_garantie/usa.pdf

July
09-11-2014, 09:00
If you go to the Komperdell website, they have a contact for repair and service. I think this may be done on the West coast.