PDA

View Full Version : Recent Correspondence

Jack Tarlin
10-11-2005, 23:20
After the better part of a week away from the computer, I just read and deleted several hundred messages. Unfortunately, this included a Whiteblaze "Private Message" that got deleted before I found out who wrote it or what it was all about.

So if anyone wrote me a private message recently, my apologies for not responding; if you see this and recognize yourself, please write again.

Roland
10-11-2005, 23:33
After the better part of a week away from the computer, I just read and deleted several hundred messages. ~~~ Jack, you sure are a popular guy!

I received a PM, once. What a thrilling moment. After clicking through the notification windows, I was able to access the message.

My wife, sitting 3 feet from me, wanted to know what was for dinner! :datz

Jack Tarlin
10-12-2005, 18:52
Roland---

You're a pretty funny guy! Actually, most of the things I deleted were not, of course, personal messages. Being away from here for awhile left me with something like 1400 Whiteblaze posts to read (and mostly NOT read). It's amazing how much traffic this site is getting; it is absolutely becoming the most popular AT site, and I only see it getting better. Thanks AGAIN to Rock and Troll for making it all happen.

Tha Wookie
10-12-2005, 23:31
Roland---

You're a pretty funny guy! Actually, most of the things I deleted were not, of course, personal messages. Being away from here for awhile left me with something like 1400 Whiteblaze posts to read (and mostly NOT read). It's amazing how much traffic this site is getting; it is absolutely becoming the most popular AT site, and I only see it getting better. Thanks AGAIN to Rock and Troll for making it all happen.
That was a good one:jump , Roland!