PDA

View Full Version : compactor bags

squeezebox
09-12-2014, 13:25
A while ago I researched trash compactor bags. I thought Sears was the best deal, 15 bags 15$, or so. 4 ml I think, rather heavy.
So now I have some extra bags, PM me with your postal address and I'll send you 2, You need an extra.
Then send me some $$ for the postage and envelope.
Sorry I'm not working right now and can't do it for free.

saltysack
09-12-2014, 13:44
I've had a box of 4....for several years.....still have 3...seem to be very durable and dry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hikernutcasey
09-12-2014, 14:19
I've had a box of 4....for several years.....still have 3...seem to be very durable and dry!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI guess I'm just paranoid about my stuff getting wet but every section hike I use a brand new compactor bag. They are cheap so I figure better safe than sorry.

saltysack
09-12-2014, 14:41
I'm cheap and eco conscious so if ain't broke don't fix...I'm careful what and how I pack...u always inspect before a hike...inside liner has stayed dry in my ula circuit pack...never use a pack cover...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hikernutcasey
09-12-2014, 15:44
I'm cheap and eco conscious so if ain't broke don't fix
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGood point...I didn't even think of the environmental angle. I quit using my pack cover as well. With the new thinner, lighter materials packs are made out of these days I figure what's the point? It drys fast and as long as I have my liner it doesn't hurt a thing.

10-K
09-12-2014, 15:49
Good point...I didn't even think of the environmental angle. I quit using my pack cover as well. With the new thinner, lighter materials packs are made out of these days I figure what's the point? It drys fast and as long as I have my liner it doesn't hurt a thing.

I use a pack cover for light drizzle but the main reason is because it keeps my pack clean when I set it down after a good rain. They do dry fast for sure.