PDA

View Full Version : Squeaky finished the CDT

Squeaky 2
10-12-2005, 16:50
Hi there, Squeaky has now finished the 'CDT' in 75 days and 20 hours, this now means he has done '2' Trails this year the PCT & CDT back too back. He is now enrounte up to start the AT on 15th October to try to complete the 'Triple Crown' this year.
All the family are so very proud of him and he seems to be in amazing form. I have posted another thread cause I am not sure how the threads work, so if it is posted twice I do apologise but I am so thrilled to let everyone know who wants to know.
Just would like to say a big thankyou to Sam Hughes who picked Squeaky up from 'Antelope Wells' and took him to his house so Squeaky could shower and wash his clothes and then took him to the Airport, so thankyou very much Sam. Also thankyou to Pepper and Natcho who are picking Squeaky up at JFK and taking him to Katadin to start the 3rd leg of the Triple Crown. You guys are fantastic with all your support for Squeaky.
I will update all the journals and let you know how he is doing on the AT.

From a very proud family well done Squeaky, go Squeaky go.:jump

Lone Wolf
10-12-2005, 16:52
How fast does he plan to do the AT?

Squeaky 2
10-12-2005, 17:29
How fast does he plan to do the AT?
I think he is planning to do it in under 60 days.

jeepcj258
10-12-2005, 17:30
That is outstanding! Does he have an on line journal?

God Bless
Seth

Squeaky 2
10-12-2005, 17:35
That is outstanding! Does he have an on line journal?

God Bless
Seth
Yes, if you go to www.trailjournals.com (http://www.trailjournals.com) you can find him under Squeaky and the Triple Crown on the search engine. I am not that good at computers to tell you where to go exactly but you will find him there.

Stef, His mum