PDA

View Full Version : I need a shuttle on October 10th or 19th swift run gap SNP to Harpers Ferry

Gambit McCrae
10-08-2014, 13:09
I had set up with Mike Evans a shuttle on oct 19th but I have not heard from him in about 2 weeks. No returned texts or emails. I called the cell phone and it goes straight to voicemail. Anyone know what could be up with Mike? If not I need to be looking to set up a new shuttle either when I arrive in VA to meet me at swift run, leave my car there, and get shuttled to Harpers Ferry OR for me to park at Harpers Ferry and at the end of my sobo trip get shuttled back up to Harpers Ferry. I really do not care which way I do it.

twilight
10-12-2014, 12:28
Don't know if this is alittle late or not but I used a shuttle by Debbie Austin to get through SNP. I do not have her phone # anymore(going through a house remodel and I have know idea where anything is anymore). I do however remember I got connected to her from another shuttle provider that I was not able to connect up with. Her name and number was Pam Bennett, 540-447-6882. she was from the AT shuttle list and she refered me to Debbie. There like a team.

Also, another good source for shuttle info in that area was the Rockfish Gap Outfitters 540-943-1461. They were able to connect me with Kathy Johnson 540-836-8164.

Twilight