PDA

View Full Version : Selfie Pole (video yourself).....

Sheriff Cougar
10-09-2014, 16:44
There are a few people in the forums looking for a simple way to video themselves. I was in Steinmart today and found this great little tool:

http://selfiesticks-selfiepoles.com/selfie_stick_selfie_pole_extendable_monopod.html

It was $19.99, weighs 4.2 oz., has a wrist strap, telescopes from 9" to 42", locks into position, tilts forward and back, comes with a cell phone adapter. You could also use it with your Gopro (with an adapter). It is strong and solid and I feel like it will hold up well for backpacking. Glad I happened on this and maybe you could locate one without ordering from the UK. On the box it says Selfie Pole, FIG DESIGN GROUP, FT. LAUDERDALE, FL. 33311. Good luck and happy filming.

horsefarm
10-09-2014, 20:41
The price is right, but if you have a camera and trekking poles already it's probably not necessary. Can't wait to see teenage boys and girls running around with these...would be quite the laugh

Rain Man
10-10-2014, 10:18
That's what Stickpics are for. ;)

Rain:sunMan

Sheriff Cougar
10-12-2014, 16:04
I have the stick pic but I can keep my camera attached to this pole and wear it without stopping and putting the stic pic on my hiking pole. I just put the camera above my chest strap and extend the end of the pole to my waist belt and it's hands free to use the poles and hike. Also, folks that use a smart phone can use the phone adapter which the stic pic does not have. Just another option for folks that are interested in ways to use their cameras/phones. :)