PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle needed: NOC to Wayah Gap (10/22/05)

Midway Sam
10-19-2005, 13:17
Need a shuttle for two from NOC to Wayah Gap trailhead on Saturday October 22nd.

Midway Sam
10-20-2005, 10:16
Nevermind. My hiking buddy booked a shuttle. I think he booked us with Ron Haven.

Tabasco
10-24-2005, 10:05
Sam:

How was the section hike this weekend?

Midway Sam
10-24-2005, 10:39
It was wonderful. Saturday was cloudy but not rainy. We camped at Cold Spring shelter with two other section hikers from New York. Sunday was gorgeous, supplying us with great views from the fire tower on Wesser Bald.

BTW, Ron Haven is a heck of a guy. He was right on time to pick us up and kept us quite entertained on the 28 mile ride from NOC to Wayah Gap.

tiamalle
10-24-2005, 18:20
It was wonderful. Saturday was cloudy but not rainy. We camped at Cold Spring shelter with two other section hikers from New York. Sunday was gorgeous, supplying us with great views from the fire tower on Wesser Bald.

BTW, Ron Haven is a heck of a guy. He was right on time to pick us up and kept us quite entertained on the 28 mile ride from NOC to Wayah Gap.Sam
the pleasure was mine and if we can ever help you or your friends please call or e-mail.I want to hike this weekend near here because the leaves are about at their peek colors.This morning I was at Mt Albert this and it was beautiful.:)