PDA

View Full Version : New favorite breakfast beverage.

Cedar1974
11-21-2014, 08:18
just to let everyone know, Swiss Miss has just released for the holidays Candy Cane Cocoa. It is my new favorite hot beverage. I think it is only out for the holidays so stock up while you can for taking it on your hike.

Sarcasm the elf
11-21-2014, 08:19
Jack Daniels still makes my favorite breakfast beverage. It makes the hiking hurt less...:eek:

Lyle
11-21-2014, 08:42
Guess I've never had the "official" Candy Cane Cocoa, but I assume it was developed from the real thing.

Just buy up a few packs of the mini candy canes after Christmas - CHEAP. Then, make regular hot cocoa, and stir it with one of the candy canes. Been doing this for years, it is GOOD! You can have this year round, of course, then it looses out on being being a holiday treat.

July
11-21-2014, 08:58
It's all good, on a cold morning still like some fresh ginger tea with honey steamin' hot...

Cedar1974
11-21-2014, 09:02
Guess I've never had the "official" Candy Cane Cocoa, but I assume it was developed from the real thing.

Just buy up a few packs of the mini candy canes after Christmas - CHEAP. Then, make regular hot cocoa, and stir it with one of the candy canes. Been doing this for years, it is GOOD! You can have this year round, of course, then it looses out on being being a holiday treat.

Actually, better than the mini candy canes are those little peppermint puff things, they dissolve in the cocoa or coffee so much easier. Also Andes makes peppermint chips to add to your cookies but they also dissolve well in cocoa and coffee.