PDA

View Full Version : Any issues with Paracord Planet shipping, customer service?

slbirdnerd
12-13-2014, 16:10
Hi, All. A little embarrassed after touting this site after I got some good shock cord from them... Has anyone else ordered from them lately and not received their stuff? I'm getting the run around from their customer service, who keeps telling me it will ship the next day, ship soon, etc., yet they still haven't processed my order. Very frustrated and wondering if anyone else ordered on Black Friday and is having issues. I'd have thought my 6 a.m. order would have beat some of the rush, but still, I feel like the are b-s-ing me.

Dochartaigh
12-13-2014, 18:19
Can't comment on that site, but for future reference try http://dutchwaregear.com/ for things like shock cord and rope (Amsteel and Dynaglide). They ship amazingly fast, and are cheap.

Bronk
12-14-2014, 10:58
I always do my online shopping before thanksgiving...create a wish list on amazon sometime in November and pull the trigger the day before thanksgiving, that way you beat the rush.

slbirdnerd
12-15-2014, 09:16
Thanks. I do have some Dutch Gear (love it!), but this was all colors of paracord and clips for boys in the family who like to make the bracelets and stuff. I'm really disappointed with them. :(