PDA

View Full Version : got my whiteblaze t shirts

neo
10-24-2005, 13:36
we recieved our whiteblaze t shirts while i was section hiking in vermont and nh,they look and fit great,thanks attrol:cool: neo

Nameless
10-24-2005, 14:12
I recieved mine today, and it looks wonderful. Theres no instructions on washing, I assume cold? And, does drying hurt it? I hope it shirnks in the wash, this is a HUGE small (I can probably fit two of me in here) But I love the shirt and will be proud to wear something whiteblaze around :)

Pink

Hammock Hanger
10-24-2005, 14:52
got my also. Good fit. Cold water wash, tumble dry. Shouldn't shrink. I have 3 of this material type Tees they wash nicely.

Lanthar Mandragoran
10-24-2005, 15:07
just checked the mail, and mine showed up too... can't wait to try it on (I'm at work in a suit, so I can't at the moment)

Nice work on the shoulder and back of the neck seams...

chomp
10-24-2005, 15:13
I got 2 XXL's instead of 2 XL's - anybody get XL's instead of XXL's??

Frolicking Dinosaurs
10-24-2005, 16:46
I got both of ours - his gray and mine white. Nice fit and comfy.

Doctari
10-24-2005, 16:53
Just got mine. Way cool. The fit is excellent!! (I got large) I thought that the patch would be a bit larger, but it's cool too.

Good job AT Troll, the quality of both of mine is very high!

Doctari.

attroll
10-25-2005, 00:30
Just got mine. Way cool. The fit is excellent!! (I got large) I thought that the patch would be a bit larger, but it's cool too.

Good job AT Troll, the quality of both of mine is very high!

Doctari.
We were undecided on the patch size. We did not want to make it to small or to big. If everyone else that got one thinks it should be bigger then let me know and I will make it bigger on the next order when ever that may be. If you think it should be bigger please specify how big you think it should be.

VAMTNHIKER
10-25-2005, 07:40
Love mine!! Wore one the day I received them!

Wouldn't go any larger than the same size x2 (for the emblem) ... I was about to say it could go on the chest area... but I realized how smart you were; since in it the current position the emblem is not hidden by pack straps!

jollies
10-25-2005, 08:49
I got mine in the mail yesterday too. Awesome shirt. Thanks!

Rain Man
10-25-2005, 10:59
We were undecided on the patch size. We did not want to make it to small or to big. If everyone else that got one thinks it should be bigger then let me know and I will make it bigger on the next order when ever that may be. If you think it should be bigger please specify how big you think it should be.

I think it should be at least twice as large, maybe three times as large? If necessary, run it up the sleeve, instead of across.

Just my two cents.

But I still love the one I have!!!

Rain:sunMan

Doctari
10-25-2005, 11:05

I wern't complaining :eek: just expressing my misconception, love the size.
My eyesight is, , , , not as good as it used to be, had to put the glasses on to see the writing :o
I am very happy with the size of the logo. I have one of them on right now. :dance

My vote is: leave the logo as is.

Thanks again!!!!! :D

Doctari

neo
10-25-2005, 11:08
i called rainman last night and he was wearing his whiteblaze t shirt,i plan on buying more next time attroll has another order:cool: neo

Big Guy
10-25-2005, 20:17
Received my today and fits great. Thanks ATTROLL

neo
10-25-2005, 20:57
i am wearing mine right now,i love it:cool: neo