PDA

View Full Version : WTB 2011 Copper Spur UL 1 tent

mrmuddy1
12-19-2014, 21:49
The model that has the second small zipper window .. to the small storage area .. on the other side of he main vestibule.

Will pay top $ for one in good shape !

Rolex
12-20-2014, 08:01
I don't have one. (I have the newer one without it) But I remember reading somewhere about the possibility of adding one in.

It's on my "list" of things to look into but I haven't managed to see one personally that has it in order to get the idea of the work involved or source the zipper.

Good Luck!

The model that has the second small zipper window .. to the small storage area .. on the other side of he main vestibule.

Will pay top $ for one in good shape !

2015 Lady Thru-Hiker
12-20-2014, 10:28
I don't have one. (I have the newer one without it) But I remember reading somewhere about the possibility of adding one in.

It's on my "list" of things to look into but I haven't managed to see one personally that has it in order to get the idea of the work involved or source the zipper.

Good Luck!

I have the same one Rolex (the new one) and was thinking the same thing - maybe I could add one. Not sure how I'd go about it and this close to my thru I'm not sure I want to risk going out with it being essentially untested. If you figure something out let me know.

Love my BA CS 1 :)