PDA

View Full Version : AT board game

somers515
12-27-2014, 07:50
Hopefully you can see the attached picture of this new AT board game. I think it was started by kickstarter. You get points in the game by answering AT trivia or hiking questions correctly or by correctly identifying plants or animals. First one to finish their thru gets some points and ends the game but it's the person with the most points that wins. Hopefully I summarized the board game fairly.

https://theatgame.com

Damn Yankee
12-27-2014, 08:57
I just received mine yesterday. Nicely made with a new expansion pack coming out in Spring. I haven't played it yet but, looks fun. Fast shipping, from payment to arrival, two days.

redseal
12-30-2014, 19:05
I got my copy last week. Still have yet to play it...darn being sick!

dink
12-30-2014, 21:45
I played mine with the grandkids...the 4 year old got bored but the 7 year old loved it...I was in on the kickstarter thing.

STICK
01-01-2015, 22:25
I played it twice with my family... my daughter finished first the first game, and my son first the second game.... but I had the most points each time (even if it was just by 1 point when my 9 year old daughter raced to the end much faster than I did...) It is fun, but after a few times, the cards will be memorized, so the expansion pack will be a nice extra. And yeah, I backed it on Kickstarter too.

Bigfoot86
01-05-2015, 15:50
Ya i have and backed via kickstarter and its alright for a few games but need an expansion for it to more fun