PDA

View Full Version : Transportation to Tri-Cities Airport from Damascus

Jack89
01-01-2015, 14:04
I'll be starting my thru-hike on April 3rd but will be coming home for a short break to attend my son's graduation from ASU on May 11th. I figure I'll be near Damascus around that time (I hope) so I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to the Tri-Cities Airport to catch a flight to Phoenix. I'm thinking of departing on the 9th and returning to the trail on the 13th, or thereabouts. Any thoughts on the best way to get to and from the Airport? Shuttle, bus, rental car? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Jack

Lone Wolf
01-01-2015, 15:33
i do shuttles now and then. PM me with the details closer to the date you want to get to and from the airport. i'm your best bet

Old Hiker
01-01-2015, 15:56
C'mon Lone Wolf - you aren't the only one. Mt. Rogers Outfitters does it as well. I had to go with them, as you had other commitments in 2012.

Lone Wolf
01-01-2015, 16:39
C'mon Lone Wolf - you aren't the only one. Mt. Rogers Outfitters does it as well. I had to go with them, as you had other commitments in 2012.

best bet price wise. if i'm not available it's because i'm working here http://www.sundogoutfitter.com/shuttle.htm

i work there and do most of the AT shuttles