PDA

View Full Version : New Hostel

al_stargazer
01-01-2015, 18:13
I am posting this for the owner of Coosa Hiker Hostel.

I have opened a hostel close to the beginning of Flagg Mountain. I'm offering shuttles along the trail and airport shuttles, too.
My website is www.coosahikerhostel.weebly.com (http://www.coosahikerhostel.weebly.com). You can also find me on Facebook under Coosa's Hiker Hostel. If anyone needs assistance, my number is (256)786-0894.

Callie Thornton

ccsj12
01-02-2015, 01:04
Thank you stargazer for posting while I was pending approval by moderator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALLEGHENY
01-02-2015, 01:17
Any employment opportunity? Not for me but others may need it.

ccsj12
01-02-2015, 08:47
Not right now. My family is going to run it alone for awhile. We will hire from the local community when we do find a need for employees but I don't expect that for quite sometime. There is a need for a hostel and shuttles but not like the AT. I'm just doing this to assist hikers on their journey and provide an established place for them to stay if they need one. I love backpacking myself and the backpacking community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atmilkman
01-02-2015, 09:07
Wishing you the best of luck for success.

Matt65
01-02-2015, 14:40
Glad to see this option come available. Looks like you are off to a nice start. Good luck!

kf1wv
10-17-2016, 15:21
I had the pleasure of staying at the hostel this past week at the end of my GET hike. What a great place to finally take off my pack! If you're in the area, whether hiking, biking, kayaking, or just passing through on your way to somewhere not as interesting, do drop by and say Hey. Tell them Kathy sent you. (Alabama, I miss you already.)