PDA

View Full Version : Gear List for Flip Flop-Comments? Suggestions?

Treehugger
01-06-2015, 17:38
Since I went from a NOBO to a FF during all of my planning, I am not as sure of my choices as I was. Mainly timing of when to take and when to drop cold vs warm weather stuff and just plain overkill on some items due to ignorance of the conditions I will be facing. Here is my list http://geargrams.com/list?id=22149. I know I have too much clothing but since I am leaving from Dalevile-ish in early April, I am not as sure about what I will need. I would love to take less stuff so please let me know what you think. Note I have listed duplicates of a few things and tried to label those either warm or cold weather items, but I probably missed some. So, my base weight as listed is a bit higher than it really would be. GearGrams is cool but I am not very patient with it so I may have gotten lazy with a category/description or two. I appreciate any feedback. PS: I do sleep a bit cold!

squeezebox
01-06-2015, 18:59
no reason to bring ibupropfin pm, just bring the benadryl seperately, minor point!

llebo
01-06-2015, 19:14
Is there a way you could copy and paste your list on this thread? I can't open the gear gram link on my iPad!
If it would help,I could look at your list and tell you what I took for my NOBO start in April a few years ago. I'm a cold sleeper too and stayed comfortable!