PDA

View Full Version : Transcriber needed...

Hammock Hanger
10-27-2005, 14:14
My husband is unable to do the "cut and paste" that is needed to get my journal notes from an email base to Trail Journals. :o

I am currently looking for someone who would be able to do this for me with regards to my Florida Trail Hike. :dance

I will be out there starting at the Alabama State Line on Dec 5th hiking south with the hopes of being done sometime in March. I will take off for the holidays between 12/23 and 1/2/06.

Anyone out there who has the time and would be interested let me know and I'll walk you thru the process (which is pretty easy.):D

Sue/HH

The Scribe
10-27-2005, 15:25
Hey Sue

I will do it. Have years of writing experience.

neo
10-27-2005, 15:57
My husband is unable to do the "cut and paste" that is needed to get my journal notes from an email base to Trail Journals. :o

I am currently looking for someone who would be able to do this for me with regards to my Florida Trail Hike. :dance

I will be out there starting at the Alabama State Line on Dec 5th hiking south with the hopes of being done sometime in March. I will take off for the holidays between 12/23 and 1/2/06.

Anyone out there who has the time and would be interested let me know and I'll walk you thru the process (which is pretty easy.):D

Sue/HH
i am looking forward to reading your journal hammock hanger,i just got back from a section hike on the A T a few days ago,i was 192 lbs when i left,when my wife picked me up at the bus station she said i looked like i lost over 15 lbs
the next day i wieghed,i was in shock 173 lbs,the weather in newhampshire and vermont was rough,i ate plenty of food,but that hike made me burn extreme calories,i lost 19 lbs on a 12 day hike,have a great hike sue:cool: neo

Hammock Hanger
10-27-2005, 18:54
Hey Sue

I will do it. Have years of writing experience.
Scribe I sent you a private email, let me know if it didn't go through. Sue/HH:sun