PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pict of a person that 'connects' through nature.

Starchild
01-18-2015, 13:35
Hi all

Somewhere on social media someone posted a pict that was comic strip like, having IIRC 6 'frames' The first 3 are sceans of a party, people drinking and having a good time, passing out - basically connecting with each other, except for this one person who was not connecting and didn't fit in.

The last 3, I think there was 3, was him taking a hike, and finding his connection, finally passing out under a tree.

Anyone seen this and perhaps can link to it.

Thanks.

rocketsocks
01-18-2015, 14:43
Hi all

Somewhere on social media someone posted a pict that was comic strip like, having IIRC 6 'frames' The first 3 are sceans of a party, people drinking and having a good time, passing out - basically connecting with each other, except for this one person who was not connecting and didn't fit in.

The last 3, I think there was 3, was him taking a hike, and finding his connection, finally passing out under a tree.

Anyone seen this and perhaps can link to it.

Thanks.Yup, I remember it...had something to do with how the AT was to be used if I recall, or how do you use the AT.....can't remember the thread title though.

rocketsocks
01-18-2015, 14:45
Maybe ELF posted that one, but just can't recall. hmm, perhaps it will come.

Sarcasm the elf
01-18-2015, 15:43
Maybe ELF posted that one, but just can't recall. hmm, perhaps it will come.

It certainly sounds like something I'd post, but I don't have a recollection of that particular comic, I'll have to look around.

Dogwood
01-18-2015, 16:56
It's often not immediately realized when it occurs that when connecting or fitting in to one thing we are often disconnecting from or removing ourselves from some other things. It's why it is always a good idea to be consciously aware of who's definition of "connecting" we are allowing ourselves to define our experiences as it affects and can make us more aware of what we are also disconnecting from.

I've seen that cartoon and had meant to print or copy it but, for the moment, I'm not exactly recalling where I saw it.