PDA

View Full Version : We have returned!!

DJ Potatoe
10-27-2005, 16:35
As some of you read, Mason and I walked the Appalachian in the Harper's Ferry area yesterday and the day before, and it was my first AT experience! I have concluded one thing..

Ouch! MY F$@!&N' FEET!!!!!

It was fun but I'm sore all over. We got some great photos which I will post up here very soon for thos eof you interested in seeing what we saw. :-)

Thanks for the help and ideas for those of you who responded to my original post. We had an overall good time..tho wet and rainy.

-Eric

Hammock Hanger
10-27-2005, 18:53
As some of you read, Mason and I walked the Appalachian in the Harper's Ferry area yesterday and the day before, and it was my first AT experience! I have concluded one thing..

Ouch! MY F$@!&N' FEET!!!!!

It was fun but I'm sore all over. We got some great photos which I will post up here very soon for thos eof you interested in seeing what we saw. :-)

Thanks for the help and ideas for those of you who responded to my original post. We had an overall good time..tho wet and rainy.

-Eric
The feet toughen up and the soreness goes away with the miles. Glad you enjoyed it regardless. Hope you get out there some more. Sue/HH