PDA

View Full Version : Looking for NOBO Partner or group.

onelifetolive
01-20-2015, 19:59
Hi i am Kris im 22 years old and ill be 23 april second.I recently have been lusting for life.i Have been working the same job since i was 18 with crap pay so i want to do this to get out of the stress if everyday life. I Know this will be one of the most rewarding experiences of my life so i figure i have nothing tying me down gotta do it while i can.I would like to leave the beginning of April. I dont have much experience But i do have a can do attitude.I am doing this either way. but if you are interested in keeping me company along the way that would be awesome.

Turtle-2013
01-20-2015, 21:29
You are likely to find any number of hiking companions, but, if you are interested in hiking most of the first week with an experienced backpacker while you meet other thru-hikers on the trail ... then we should talk. I'm a section hiker, and will be doing the Georgia section April 7-12. Overall I have hiked almost 50% of the trail.

lsteveo
01-21-2015, 21:39
Howdy onelifetolive
While I'm a tad older than you(60) and my circumstances different(I'm retired), I'm looking to complete a bucket list item. I'd like to do a flip flop. I sent you a PM. Email me if you are interested.