PDA

View Full Version : New (w/tags) pair of men's hiking pants

4shot
02-21-2015, 14:42
RailRiders adventure pants, color:khaki. NWT. Size Lg (waist)/30" inseam. You can get further info here: http://www.railriders.com/men-adventure-khaki-pant-p-877.html?cPath=104_110

Reason for sale: I bought 3 pairs of long pants for cooler season/winter hiking.(1 pair Marmot scree pants, 1 pair of RR winter weather pants and this pair). All of these came highly recommended on this site when I posted a thread asking for input. I am keeping the other 2 and selling these (bought on a post Christmas sale and didn't realize all sales were final on the purchase. I can xchange but don't really need any more gear or clothing).

So rather than put them up in a closet, I would just as soon move them to someone who will use them. $50 shipped (Conus only). regular price is $69 + shipping.

Note: I want to move these. For $50, I will also include a like new condition pair of Under Armour convertible pants. Size 38W/30 inseam. Color dark brown. material looks to be a ripstop nylon. Bought these several years ago and then proceeded to lose some weight. pants are too big for me.
So, that's 2 pairs of hiking pants (one brand new, one almost new) for less than the cost of one new pair.

4shot
02-23-2015, 11:19
pants have been sold, no longer available.