PDA

View Full Version : Coosa's Hiker Hostel and Shuttle Service Now Open for the Alabama Pinhot!

ccsj12
02-25-2015, 15:04
My hostel is now open, you can go to www.coosahikerhostel.weebly.com (http://www.coosahikerhostel.weebly.com) and check it out. I am also offering shuttle service for the trail from the beginning of the Southern tip of the Pinhoti to Cheaha. Airport shuttles and water drops are also available.

You can contact me on the website or email me at [email protected]

Callie Thornton
Owner

10-K
02-25-2015, 15:14
Congratulations and good luck!

ccsj12
02-25-2015, 15:43
Thank you!

10-K
02-25-2015, 17:29
Are you located between the southern terminus and Cheaha?

ccsj12
02-25-2015, 17:33
I'm at the southern terminus

blackwater slim
03-02-2015, 18:18
Yokes and I used the Coosa hiker hostel's shuttle service this past weekend. They actually moved our vehicle from Adam's Gap down to Bull Gap. The vehicle was taken care of and left where we wanted it for a great price. Upon finishing our 2 1/2 day hike we stopped by on our way home at their location outside Rockford and showered in their temporary hostel RV. A much needed service for the area that left a good impression on us. Throw them some business their way when you can. As the Pinhoti is completed and grows in popularity their services will be even more important to the area. Thanks to the Coosa Hiker Hostel for being there and doing a good job! I will follow up with a trip report on our hike ASAP here on Whiteblaze.

ccsj12
03-03-2015, 23:56
Thank you for using us blackwater slim! Happy to help you out and hope to see you in the future.

Coosa's Hiker Hostel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kf1wv
10-17-2016, 15:31
I had the pleasure of staying with Callie and family last week. I cann't do a better user review than blackwater slim's (see #6 above)!

AO2134
10-18-2016, 08:25
I recommend them. I didn't have the pleasure to stay at their hostel, but I did use your their shuttle service for my section on the Pinhoti Trail. They were prompt, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. I couldn't ask for better service.

If you are hiking the Pinhoti, you need the Coosa's Hiker Hostel's number in your phone.