PDA

View Full Version : I'm in Washington...

Hammock Hanger
11-02-2005, 22:28
I just have a few minutes here at the local library. Man this is a busy site, miss a day or two and there are 9 pages of posts to read. Guess they will have to wait until I get home, time limit here at the library ya know.

I spent the day hiking on the PCT today. It was beautiful, there was snow on the ground but it was realitively warm. I had such a great time. I would love to tell you exactly where I was but without a map in front of me that is not going to happen. It was a pass that starts with an S....., I can't even say it let alone spell it.

I met the woman who was so nice to be my tour guide here on WB. She is a great lady and it is these type of connects that really make WB a valuable asset.

There were two gentleman that also offered to hike with me but unfortunately time and weather are not on my side. Perhaps on my next visit to Washington.

Tak with ya'll whe I get home. Sue/HH:)

generoll
11-02-2005, 23:36
Snoqualmie by any chance?

chris
11-03-2005, 10:46
I'd guess Snoqualmie (Snow-qual-mee). Right off I-90? Or, off a smaller highway? If so, it would Stevens Pass.

Hammock Hanger
11-05-2005, 02:20
I'd guess Snoqualmie (Snow-qual-mee). Right off I-90? Or, off a smaller highway? If so, it would Stevens Pass.

It was Snoqualmie Pass. What a beautiful day.

Since I was up there 2 days ago it has snowed snowed snowed. Wish I had thought to bring my snowboard with me.