PDA

View Full Version : Pimp Juice!!

justusryans
11-05-2005, 01:14
Cause pimpin aint easy! www.letitloose.com (http://www.letitloose.com) Wonder if this stuff is available on the trail!!:eek:

bfitz
11-05-2005, 01:28
Should make for some good advertisements. I wonder what a pimp-juice and vodka shooter tastes like?

justusryans
11-05-2005, 01:43
Man, I saw that and couldn't resist. Vodka is good with ANYTHING!! Especially if you put it in the freezer for a while first. Nothing like doing shots of iced vodka!! :D

bfitz
11-05-2005, 01:51
I do not disagree.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
11-05-2005, 06:09
::: patiently waiting for ATtroll and SGTrock to add a new section to web site - Pimp my Pack :::

MedicineMan
11-05-2005, 06:22
but i spose its not available across the Mason-Dixon line???

betic4lyf
11-05-2005, 13:24
and let down all the brothas up north. please:)

RedneckRye
11-06-2005, 04:37
Pimp-Juice is available up here in the north, be-atch!! At least it is at the carryout a block from my crib here on the EASTSIDE of Columbus O-F-ing-HI-O.

justusryans
11-06-2005, 08:05
hey Sarge, will you pimp my pack?? add the bling bling. I need to roll on dubs man..... be one of the krew!!

Just Jeff
11-06-2005, 13:23
I need to roll on dubs man.....

Wow - I don't even know what that means. Does this pimp pack come with a dictionary?

Here's a funny story -

Some context first. I was looking for a wireless internet system at the same time, so G and B were in my mind.

I was looking for a new digital camera at Best Buy and asking lots of questions about the different media types and such. I wanted one that would store movies and pictures on a single media (rather than pictures on a card and movies on a disc), and most of these models they had were more expensive.

This young hiphop girl was helping me as best she could, and when I described what I wanted, she said, "I have a JVC like that, but it's a gee-dough."

"I don't know what that is," I said.

"Oh, it's a thousand dollars."

HAHA - she said "It's a G, though." And whiteboy me had no idea what she was talking about until she translated it for me!

So maybe part of the bling on a pimp pack should be a gee-dough camera!

justusryans
11-06-2005, 18:14
LOL too funny,!! dubs are 20" rims