PDA

View Full Version : AT Movie Release: Flip, Flop, Flipped

Wired
03-19-2015, 17:26
I know Squatch will not self promote, so I'm going to let everyone know that his final film of his AT triology is now available on DVD, Blu-ray, and download. He documented his final section hiking the northern states to complete his AT thru hike. Squatch does a great job of capturing those hiker interactions and stories as he hikes. Definitely recommend it if you want to good feel for the community along the AT and why it's known as such a social trail. Many of us 2014 hikers in there and great to reminisce. Enjoy!
squatchfilms.com (http://www.squatchfilms.com/)

Sarcasm the elf
03-19-2015, 21:38
Hey Wired, thanks for posting this. I got the download of Flip, Flop, Flipped over the weekend, have watched it twice and loved it. Squatch has made some of the best filmed and best edited trail documentaries that I have seen and in this one he has done a brilliant job of capturing both the large social aspect of the trail as well as the lonely "fun" to be had in the Northern states. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a trail fix at home.

Hangfire
03-20-2015, 00:06
Hey Wired, I shared a shuttle with you from Fontana village back to the trail head back in April, you sure put that trail away in a timely manner :-)

Wired
03-20-2015, 00:24
Sarcasm, that's great! I agree that he does a great job and alway gets me at the end!
Hi Hangfire! Yeah...kinda get itchy legs if I sit still too long...I guess the trail name fits! Nice to hear from you!

Hangfire
03-20-2015, 02:21
Well I was trail named "Walter White", doubt you remember me as I'm pretty unmemorable, but I remember seeing your name in shelter logs along the way and thinking "hey I met her"...you flew!!!!

Wired
03-20-2015, 02:43
Walter White...I remember sitting on the porch waiting for the ride, but then the ride itself is a blank...then I remember hiking with Ace. So crazy as I like remembering details and that shuttle all together is drawing a blank!

Sarcasm the elf
03-20-2015, 20:37
Here's his initial trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvrusniqKfw