PDA

View Full Version : New Flash: France Just Surrendered?

lobster
11-08-2005, 00:24
to Morocco!

Rain Man
11-08-2005, 00:55
Just what Bush needs... an excuse to start another war to divert attention from his failed policies once again. And this bit of sad silliness has even less truth than his Iraqi WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION CAPABLE OF QUICK DELIVERY AGAINST THE US phony, made-up lie.

Rain Man

Stoker53
11-08-2005, 09:19
Just what Bush needs... an excuse to start another war to divert attention from his failed policies once again. And this bit of sad silliness has even less truth than his Iraqi WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION CAPABLE OF QUICK DELIVERY AGAINST THE US phony, made-up lie.

Rain Man

RM..... How in the world do you make the leap from a post about French riots to bashing Bush? Of course it was possible that Bush ( along with the French police ) was chasing the two French teenagers when the boys got electrocuted.:D

Sly
11-08-2005, 09:24
And these french bashing posts have to do with hiking the AT how?

justusryans
11-08-2005, 09:39
RM..... How in the world do you make the leap from a post about French riots to bashing Bush? Of course it was possible that Bush ( along with the French police ) was chasing the two French teenagers when the boys got electrocuted.:D

you mean he wasn't?:rolleyes:

Moxie00
11-08-2005, 09:51
:dance Does this mean in 20 years we will all be driving French Cars and watching TV's and DVD's by French manufactures. Now France has surrendered we will need to pour masive aid to rebuild France. Of course Moraco doesn't have the ability to pour the massive aid needed to rebuild France so we will have to do it. U.S. troops will be stationed there and soon French war brides will start arriving on our shores. Crepe joints will replace all the sushi bars. Whenever we have occupied a country their economy has boomed, we have lost manufacturing jobs and our economy has suffered. The best thing we can do is let Maroco run France and in 20 years Paris will become the worlds #1 camel. hummis and sand exporter.

justusryans
11-08-2005, 09:56
:dance Does this mean in 20 years we will all be driving French Cars and watching TV's and DVD's by French manufactures. Now France has surrendered we will need to pour masive aid to rebuild France. Of course Moraco doesn't have the ability to pour the massive aid needed to rebuild France so we will have to do it. U.S. troops will be stationed there and soon French war brides will start arriving on our shores. Crepe joints will replace all the sushi bars. Whenever we have occupied a country their economy has boomed, we have lost manufacturing jobs and our economy has suffered. The best thing we can do is let Maroco run France and in 20 years Paris will become the worlds #1 camel. hummis and sand exporter.

Hummis mmmmmm:p

Stoker53
11-08-2005, 09:59
I have no problem with the French. Heck they took kissing to the highest level. God bless 'em all.

Gray Blazer
11-08-2005, 10:21

:confused: That's what I'm trying to figure out.:confused:

icemanat95
11-08-2005, 10:30
This place is growing truly pathetic with just about every third thread degenerating into a political sniping match. Moderators are sorely needed here to keep things friendly, or at least cordial, and ON TASK. I wonder how many new hikers leave without comment after witnessing yet another political diatribe one way or the other?

I mean why talk about hiking when you can bash one political party or the other, then get nasty with other posters? Why waste time helping new hikers get more out of their experience when you can stir the pot and make the new folks feel like the geeky new kid at a particularly nasty school?

This place has gotten real unfriendly.
I

Lone Wolf
11-08-2005, 10:31
I'm voting Republican today at the polls.

Almost There
11-08-2005, 10:54
This place has gotten real unfriendly.

Actually no one is really ripping on each other in this thread...only poking fun at the French, alright and ripping on the Muslims...but so what. We as hikers get to know each other a little, to me it's a great medium for meeting others I might hook up with on the trail. Get over the fact that the world isn't a touchy feely love-in! If all we did was talk hiking 24/7 there wouldn't be too many threads being posted or answered, sometimes levity is good for the brain. Besides it's threads like these that give us something to talk about when out on the trail, Orangebug and I had some good laughs about stuff on here while out hiking last weekend.

Relax, as soon as you stop taking the world so serious life becomes more fun.

Sarcasm is a great medium!

lobster
11-08-2005, 11:07
When is Detroit going to go up in flames? With that large Middle Eastern population? If they blow up African-Americans, will Bush come to the rescue?(I threw that in for the Michael Moore types.)

justusryans
11-08-2005, 11:25
If he invests in companies he whines about then michael moore is a turd.

Gray Blazer
11-08-2005, 11:27
The political sniping is kind of fun. For the most part, everybody has been well behaved. Here is some more unPC ""Hate Speech" . Is it true what I heard that Michael Moore owns 2000 shares of Halleburton? What's with that? Is it true what LW said that a fork made Michael Moore a fat a**?

Moxie00
11-08-2005, 14:15
I'm voting Republican today at the polls.
Good, we can cancel each others vote--to bad we are in different States:D

lobster
11-08-2005, 14:18
I vote Republican so another Liberal had better show their head!

Moxie00
11-08-2005, 21:36
I vote Republican so another Liberal had better show their head!Weary is busy going from town to town getting friends to vote democratic, I;m sure he will be here after the polls close. It's not hard when you look at tge Bush Team.;)

saimyoji
11-08-2005, 22:19

I agree. These posts should be in the non-AT related section. Theres a reason why we have it.