PDA

View Full Version : Seeking partner for 2016 Spring Thru-hike

Amish
04-20-2015, 19:29
Hello everyone! I was brought to these forums in hopes i would find a partner for my plans of a 2016 Spring AT Thru-hike. I am 25 years old, Male, Full-time student from NY. I am very adventurous, laid back, traveler, educated. Lived in Cali for 2 years, traveled across country and out side of the country. The AT has been a dream of mine. My 2 best friends did the hike last spring and i was unable to do it with them. 2016 is my year to do it. I will be traveling with my dog, she is a 1 year old Siberian husky. She will be 2 by the time we start the trail.

Who I'm looking for:

male or female either is fine
someone who is looking to start AND finish the entire trail GA-MA
If you are around the NY area would be a plus so we can meet up, talk and maybe get some hike in before we start. Just to see if we get along, hiking speeds etc.
Laid back
knows how to problem solve
dog friendly

Just looking for someone i can get along with for a couple months and have a great time on the trail.

Thank you and hoping to talk to some cool people.
Not just limited to 1 partner, the more the merrier.

Bigfoot86
04-20-2015, 21:20
I am doing the hike in 2016 and would enjoy hiking the trail with you. I have two dogs of my own so im good around dogs. I live near dc and could meet you some time. I am only 28 so around same age. Pm me if interested

Amish
04-21-2015, 19:02
PM'D You Bigfoot