PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pied Piper

Slovins
04-22-2015, 06:33
On Sunday April 12 I gave a Thru Hiker a ride from Gatlinburg to Cligmans Dome. His trail name is Pied Piper from Atlanta. On Sunday April 19 while cleaning out my Jeep I located his journal between the passenger seat and the door. I am trying to get this back to him. My guess is that he should be in the Hot Springs area or just slightly north of there. I have reached out to different outfitters and hostels in that area leaving this information. If anyone should know him or run across him please let him know that I have his journal and am looking for a way in which to get it back to him. Thank you for your assitance.

mattjv89
04-27-2015, 21:42
That name is familiar to me though I can't put a face to it, pretty sure he is within a week in front or behind me. I will definitely get back to you if i run across him.

mattjv89
04-27-2015, 22:12
OK just jolted awake as I realized I definitely know a pied piper, funny how that stuff always hits as you're falling asleep.. If it's the same person I last saw him come in for a zero at standing bear as I was walking out, a week and change ago?? So it's been a little while but if you PM me a contact phone/email I'll pass it along should our paths cross again.

Slovins
04-30-2015, 06:42
Piper made contact with me yesterday. Thanks for the help everyone.