PDA

View Full Version : Osprey feel-a-like

Hikingmaddie
05-06-2015, 15:23
Hey all, looking for some advice again. went and got fitted out at our local REI yesterday and i tried on a few ospreys and one of their REI backpacks. the ospreys fit like a charm, and the REI bag was too big on my lower back, and felt like it didnt form to it at all, too wide perhaps. Anyways, I know now that Ospreys are most likely a good bet for me, but is there any other bags that fit similarly to them? In particular I like the look of Granite Gear bags. I fit a womens medium (17-18) and have a slender-ish frame. thank you :)

bigcranky
05-06-2015, 16:02
My wife moved from an Osprey to the ULA Circuit last year, with the optional S-curve shoulder harness. She says nice things about the Circuit.

But seriously, pack fit is so important that when you find The One, then run with it.

daddytwosticks
05-06-2015, 16:06
My newer Osprey Exos 48 fits me like a dream. Love the ventilated back panel. I'm 100% satisfied with my pack and that's saying a lot...I usually buy and sell gear like crazy trying all sorts of combinations. This Osprey pack I have now is a keeper. :)

Hikingmaddie
05-06-2015, 18:58
thanks guys! ill look into the circuit for sure!