https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzIpCt_zOSg

climbed Waumbek yesterday and put together this video

magneto
05-09-2015, 05:46
Very nice! Like the selfie-stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LesterC
05-09-2015, 07:48
Beautiful. I'm doin a day hike today going south from Woody's Gap, Georgia. Your video gets me pumped. Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peakbagger
05-09-2015, 15:30
I hope you had a chance to the go to the new view point just east of the Waumbek summit?

fastfoxengineering
05-09-2015, 15:41
I did explore that summit more and got some more views but had left my pack and camera on Waumbek. Thanks for watching guys! I plan on doing this for all my trips in the White Mtns this year. Trying to get a better action cam too. Oh and my new stick pic came in the mail today!

Thanks again.. have fun out there

fastfox

Driver8
05-09-2015, 20:15
Thanks, fastfox, that was a fun watch. Also, it gave me lots of good Waumbek beta, which is great b/c it's likely to be my first 4K attempt of the year. Looks like the warm weather is beating up the persistent winter snows pretty well now, especially on south facing trails as for this hike.

fastfoxengineering
05-09-2015, 22:24
Yeah it was a good hike. I didn't show any of the deep snow but its there. I'm a relatively fast hiker so if anyone plans on going up soon keep in mind the snow will certainly slow you down some. Keep your eyes open for another video next week. Thinking of cannon and the kinsmans...