PDA

View Full Version : At the Primitive Skills Workshop...

Bassline
11-12-2005, 21:44
I want to send a big shout-out to Nate, as well as Carl, and Catherine. I learned a so much today. I am already excited about the prospect of building my own shelter, starting a fire without a match, and finding food in the backcountry. All in all, if I could narrow it down to one word, it would be Inspiring. There is so much more to learn. Thanks again Nate for making me aware of this. It is all good.

Bassline

Tha Wookie
11-13-2005, 03:37
I want to send a big shout-out to Nate, as well as Carl, and Catherine. I learned a so much today. I am already excited about the prospect of building my own shelter, starting a fire without a match, and finding food in the backcountry. All in all, if I could narrow it down to one word, it would be Inspiring. There is so much more to learn. Thanks again Nate for making me aware of this. It is all good.

Bassline

Hey man,

I appreciate the shot out. The class today was simply outstanding. it meant a lot to me to have everyone there so focused and intent on learning what we had to offer. I hope we can take it steps further, and progress our participation with nature. We can truly interact with this world in a special way, in a functional way, and a way that will help protect the grocery store of the wilderness for many generations to come.

It's right in your back yard. All you have to do is listen, and there is the wild embrace.

Stay posted. More intense courses are in the works.:D

SGT Rock
11-13-2005, 14:30
Great course Wookie, I look forward to getting in on something like that with more time devoted to it.

Thanks again to you and everyone that conducted classes. I ate some of my yard today when I got home.